Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

[Actually On Topic] Source of 9mm/10mm Dice?

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:19:41 EDT
Subject: [Actually On Topic] Source of 9mm/10mm Dice?

Does anyone have a source, mail order or online, of 9mm or 10mm 6-sided
dice?

A couple of years ago, at GenCon, I bought a bunch of 10mm dice from
Koplow Games. These are perfect for me for marking fighter endurance and
numbers (hence the reason it is on topic). I need some more.

Unfortunately, Koplow doesn't sell directly to consumers, and their web
site is not the greatest. Chessex (which now owns The Armory) has a
listing from November of 9mm and 11mm dice (only one colour, though)
coming in December 2000, but it's not on their main catalogue. There's
no idea if they have any.

So, I'm looking for an online source of 9mm or 10mm opaque (preferably)
D6s. I'd appreciate any help with this.

Allan Goodall	  awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays