Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust

Re: GZG/WCCII Game

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 14:50:22 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG/WCCII Game

John Fox wrote:

> Jaime:
>   You would have to e-mail Ted Ted Arlauskas <ted@naxera.com> to be
sure where
> it is going to be this year.	lst year it was over in Oakland, CA.
>   I have enough ships for the 30K battle, but your offer is
appreciated.

<nod> I'm just not a big fan of using other people's ships. I know what
each of my ships can a can't do, when I use other people's designs it's
a little less clean cut. Esp since most of the other ships I've used
have always been horrendously designed. Not saying yours are :)

Jaime

Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust