Prev: RE: Marine carriers? Next: RE: is there a GZG/WCCII???

fireteams/squads and marine carriers

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:47:47 -0400
Subject: fireteams/squads and marine carriers

Fireteams/Squads:
Yes Brian, when I say QUALITY inches, I mean 1
range band equivalent. You have the right of it.
This means two fireteams of vets operate better
than two fireteams of greens in terms of
integrity distance. Note: In conversations with
Allan offline about how to avoid "commander-at-
the-back" syndrome, one thought that has
occurred to me is making the 6" auto transfer
radius be QUALITY inches.

Marine Carriers:
Brigade makes an NI Assault Carrier or
something like that. It's like a half-flatop and
looks like it would carry lots of troops and be
able to launch 4-6 assault shuttles (which you
can also buy!) from the deck at once. I'm using
it as part of my NI "force projection" squadron -
 1 BB, 2 CE, 2 DDE, 1 CVA, 1 Assault ship. This
force can deploy independently, has enough
firepower to take on small garrison forces and
protect the assault ship, and can put down a
formation of light battalion of commandos on a
target quickly.

Tomb Raider

Prev: RE: Marine carriers? Next: RE: is there a GZG/WCCII???