Prev: Re: Fighter bay design (was: FT-Fighters and bays) Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

High cost of Fighters was: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 08:54:51 -0700
Subject: High cost of Fighters was: FT-Fighters and launch bays

For figured costs of fighters for all ships (capable of carrying
fighters) from FB1 check my site at
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/page12.html

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: Re: Fighter bay design (was: FT-Fighters and bays) Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays