Prev: Fighter bay design (was: FT-Fighters and bays) Next: FT: Marine carriers?

Re: [DS] Future Wars - Cobra or Copperhead APCs

From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@h...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 08:34:19 -0000
Subject: Re: [DS] Future Wars - Cobra or Copperhead APCs

>On the GZG Online Catalog, there are two tracked APCs listed.
>
>I am interested in some tracked APCs, but would like a better
>description of them.  Can anyone describe them to me?	Are they
>turreted?  Do they have a low or high profile?  Large or
>small turret, etc?

As for the Copperhead APC. I got a few last year and I was very
impressed.
Average size (I'd say Class 2)
Relatively High Profile - as tall as battle tanks in the collection
No turret.
Some very nice details, like rolled up camouflage netting on top

Definitely a nicely detailed average APC.

Donogh

Prev: Fighter bay design (was: FT-Fighters and bays) Next: FT: Marine carriers?