Prev: RE: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 01:08:34 -0400
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

On Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:09:11 +1000, Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
wrote:

>I take it you didn't see much above a BC or BB?

My web page has the fleet listings. Each race had a BDN fleet, and there
were
two SDN fleets.

There were essentially 5 types of fleets: SDN, CV, BDN, BB, BB-BC,
BC-BC. The
NAC had SDN, CV, BDN, and BB-BC fleets. The NSL had SDN, BDN, BB-BC, and
BC-BC
fleets. The ESU and FSE had CV, BDN, BB, and BB-BC fleets.

And I may have just made the record books for the most acronyms in the
least
number of words of any post to this list! :-)

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: RE: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays