Prev: Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:57:41 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question

***
I've just used circular 25mm bases (i.e. GW slottabases)  and cut a
square
out
of them for a small die to represent # of fighters.  Then I glue a
washer
the bottom to weigh it down and prevent the die from slipping through.
Glue
one fighter to the base (I don't bother with wires because of the way
that
store the fighter bases) and give it a colored stripe to allow me to
differentiate between types if necessary.
***

And since the bases are black anyway, I assume the fighters visually
'float', especially on a black table, unless their Omega Black
themselves.

What I was figuring would be the case with my cast-pillar fighter
stands,
but I've never gotten any painted just yet to see how they'd look.

Yeah, in the basement...

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays