Prev: Re: Kinetic Shields Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:25:01 EDT
Subject: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question

How do you indicate the various types of fighters on your fighter
stands?

Using the MT fighter types (heavy fighters, interceptors, torpedo
fighters, etc.), it's not hard for one side to have two or three
different types of fighters in their mix. I'm currently painting my FT
fighters and I'm curious as to how others indicate the type of fighter
pertaining to a stand.

One way is to paint up stands to match the type of fighter, but that
seems either, A) inflexible, or B) requires a lot of painted fighter
stands.

I thought of marking my fighter stands with a letter or number, and then
having a "type roster sheet", but this seems cumbersome.

Another option is to colour code the dice used for endurance and the
number of ships.

How do you indicate the various types of fighters? How do you indicate
Ace and Turkey squadrons?

Allan Goodall	  awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Kinetic Shields Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site