Prev: RE: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: RE: FT-Fighters and launch bays

RE: Re: fighter bases

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:41:50 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: fighter bases

***
What about a post using maybe a dowel from a
craft store. Then a metal band around it with
1/6 of the side of the post exposed any one time
by a 1/6 sized slit cut in the metal band (perhaps
it's not quite big enough to fit around the dowl
entire. I'm thinking the things they put on pens
to attach to the pin that clips the inkpen to your
pocket. You could paint the dowel in colors from
red - orange - yellow - green - blue - purple.
Purple - 6 CEF's, red - 1 CEF.
***

Your mentioning pens made me think of the mechanism in most retractible
ballpoints. Each press causes a cam to swing on ratchet teeth. If you
could
make each twist a number, six through one, each time you pressed a
button,
you'd decrease either the number of fighters or steps of endurance.

Oi, me brain hurts!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: RE: FT-Fighters and launch bays