Prev: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust Next: RE: FT-Fighters and launch bays

RE: Re: fighter bases

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:07:16 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: fighter bases

I used this also, but the natural ridge of the penny is not enough to
keep
the dice on the penny. Many at the CanAm FT game can attest.

I am now looking at 4 remedies:
 1) Cut and glue a cardboard rim around the penny
 2) Find a small ring, about the size of a middle ring of a click
ballpoint
     pen, just slightly larger than a die to glue on.
 3) Find a ring smaller than a penny, but large enough to slide over the
fighter
     easily. Get 6 each of 2 colors (count and endurance) to fit over
the
fighter.
     Remove a ring as endurance is burned and fighters lost.
 4) 2 extra posts for beads. One color bead is endurance, the other
fighter
     count. I did one test, but it made it ackward to grab the fighter
(fighter was
     at the same height as the beads). To make this work, the fighter
must
be
     taller than the stack of beads.

-----