Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: [SG] Reasonably balanced forces for quick games

Re: Re: fighter bases

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:13:23 EDT
Subject: Re: Re: fighter bases

> From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2001/06/06 Wed AM 09:55:05 EDT

> Didn't we use these things when were were mounting
> Battletech mechs?

Yeah, FASA used to sell them. Or, rather, the company that produced
Battletech minis (Ral Partha?) used to make them. I don't know if they
are still around. These from GZG look different, though. Less bulky,
much cleaner...

I have my own technique for making fighter bases, so I haven't looked at
these.

Allan Goodall	  awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: [SG] Reasonably balanced forces for quick games