Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: fighter bases

Re: fighter bases

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 9:49:51 EDT
Subject: Re: fighter bases

> From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca>
> Date: 2001/06/06 Wed AM 01:24:17 EDT

> Someone (who is what I'm trying to find out)
> makes a fighter base that is about 1 cm x 1 cm
> lead, about a mm or two thick, and has a
> raised lip around the edge.

I've seen them, but I don't know who makes them.

In the latest GZG catalogue, Jon sells something similar. They are
bigger, though, and hexagonal. The picturs show three fighters mounted
per stand. The stands look big enough to hold two dice (one for number
of fighters, one for endurance). If he can't get the square ones, he
might be interested in picking up these. They sell for 75p each.

Allan Goodall	  awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: fighter bases