Prev: Re: fighter bases Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 12:12:42 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

Many thanks to those of you (Derek, Samuel, Beth and anyone else I've
missed) who've pointed out good examples of websites with currency
conversion options. I've just introduced a conversion facility on the
Brigade site that uses an external service to provide prices in any
selected currency.

Thanks again for opening my eyes to something I didn't previously think
was available to us.

Cheers

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer
Kuju Entertainment

Prev: Re: fighter bases Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site