Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:28:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

On  5-Jun-01 at 15:24, David Griffin (carbon_dragon@yahoo.com) wrote:
> I agree. However, in a campaign, it might be
> ok for replenishment of destroyed fighters
> once they're out of the battle and before the
> next one. Of course replenishment ships work
> well for that too.

That's what we do.  Crated fighters take up 1 mass each and
you can prep as many as you want between battles.

Of course we tend to have tugs towing 0 thrust hangers which
are left as defenses in recently captured systems.

Roger

Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays