Prev: Re: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures Next: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

Re: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:31:58 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures

----- Original Message -----
From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@yahoo.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 4:53 PM

> --- Tony Francis <tony.francis@kuju.com> wrote:
> > David Griffin wrote:
> > >
> > > Anybody have a source for the following:
> > >
> > > Battlestar (from Battlestar Galactica) in FT
> > > scale (4" or so). Used to be one from Comet
> > > but can't find those anywhere so far.
> >
> > Might be worth contacting Comet directly - there is
> >
> > http://www.cometminiatures.co.uk
> >
> I've tried emailing them several times and they
> don't answer at all. I kind of thought they might
> be a website with nothing behind it --- that is
> I thought they might have gone out of business and
> left the website behind.
>
> If they exist, is there a better way to contact
> them? I haven't tried phoning them yet, just
> emailing them.

I bought a bunch of the small Bandai Yamato kits (which are very nice
apart
from the lack of a constant scale) from Comet about a year ago, over the
phone, with no problems- they've been going a good while.  When I phoned
up,
someone went to the back of the shop to note which kits they had in
stock- I
thought they were pretty helpful.

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures Next: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept