Prev: RE: Re: Canon - What makes something Canon? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email? & Re: Canon - What makes something Canon?

[OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:55:21 +0100 ()
Subject: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

Hi people (long time since I posted anything)

I'm after some advice.
I've agreed to produce a web site for a miniatures manufacturer
free of charge! (I know I'm mad).

Well it is actually a college project so I do get something out of it.
(college at my age!)

What I want to know is:
1. what do you lot like about some existing miniatures pages?
2. what do you hate?
3. what should it contain?
4. what features would you like to see?

I know we have discussed being able to see the miniatures before buying
but there must be other points.

Thanks

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk