Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email? Next: Re: Sensors and Zooplankton

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email?

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 12:35:13 +1000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email?

From: "bill_armintrout" <bill_armintrout@EMAIL.MSN.COM>

> Another thing I need for the Directory is a brief description (2-4
> sentences) for each of the major factions for which starship
miniatures
are
> available. I was going to work from the descriptions in the rulebooks,
but
> don't see any.
>
> I need descriptions for:  ESU, FSE, Islamic Federation, NSL, NAC,
OUDF,
> Outrim Coalition, Phalons, Sa'vasku, Kra'vak, UNSC.

Descriptions of what? Society, Foreign Policy, Tactics or Fleet?

Try the Unofficial GZGpedia for much of it.
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgpedia/

As regards Fleet tactics for things like the UN, OU, OC, IF, that'll
have to
wait till FB3 and the designs come out.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email? Next: Re: Sensors and Zooplankton