Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot Next: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?

Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 01:13:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

At 10:39 PM -0400 5/31/01, Izenberg, Noam wrote:
>I think this is a novel and interesting idea, but requires a
significant
>reworking of point/mass costs to deal with the fractional additions and
>subtractions. It may give greater flexibility at the cost of greater
>complexity. Could work, though.

Well, FT isn't Champions - for one thing I'll suggest playing FT.  I
did some fiddling with this sort of concept when I did my B5W
conversions.

The important thing, from a Full Thrust perspective, is to keep FT
from getting munchkinized. However, as a guideline for creating new
races or adding tech trees to a campaign this will be very useful.

I'll look over my B5W conversions again (and put them back on the
web) to see if I can derive anything useful for this concept.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot Next: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?