Prev: Re: Maritime Strike Bombers Next: Re: Maritime Strike Bombers

Re: GZG Email?

From: "bill_armintrout" <bill_armintrout@E...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:36:21 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Email?

> ***
> Did Jon Tuffley ever get his email situation straightened out? I
noticed
> that Paul Owens' page (http://www.gtns.net/gzg/index.html) still links
> jon@gzg.com, which seems to be a dead address.
> ***
>
> His last post to the list was from that address, but I have a faint
> recollection that he gave another for contacting him directly.

I got an error message when I wrote to the jon@gzg.com address (didn't
keep
the message, so can't tell you the exact error). Also, seems like Jon
hasn't
posted to the list for about 4 weeks.

Meanwhile:

(1) Are the GZG ships manufactured in the U.K. made in lead alloy, or
pewter? (I believe the U.S. production is in pewter.)
(2) Anyone who might want to volunteer pictures to be used as
illustrations
in our Miniatures Directory, please contact me off-list. These would be
pictures of individual miniatures, not fleets or groups (unless the
group
matches the contents of a particular pack).

- Bill Armintrout, editor
The Miniatures Page

Prev: Re: Maritime Strike Bombers Next: Re: Maritime Strike Bombers