Prev: Fighter Fur Balls a thing of the past? Next: RE: [OT] USN and USAF sharing the same crack pipe

[OT] sub launched F-15

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 03:23:08 -0400
Subject: [OT] sub launched F-15

I can't give you an URL for the MPEG
immediate. It made its way to me via email. I
can, when I get back from Campcon this
weekend at Fort Sarno, post it to my internet
provider and give an URL for retrieval/visiting.

Just someone, for the sake of Pete, remind me
next week or I'll forget. Send me an email
monday or tuesday if you want to see it or if
you want me to post it directly to you.

It's .... wow.... quite a sight really. I thought at
first it was a cruise missile or something coming
up, but no, you can clearly see its one big ass F-
15. Quite the coolest mpeg! <hah, that was a
teaser!> <so email me next week>

Prev: Fighter Fur Balls a thing of the past? Next: RE: [OT] USN and USAF sharing the same crack pipe