Prev: [SG] Friendly fire was Leading from the front, reprise Next: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm)

Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:18:58 +1000
Subject: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

G'day Ryan,

 >Hiya Beth, how's Oz?

All up pretty good.... though DAMN chilly here this morning (snow on the

mountain and the building's heaters go out!!!)

 >Drat, I like the extra work they allow...

Well I don't mind the extra "stuff" sensors would allow, but some
streamlining may be nice (but that's just me who gets the basic idea of
active vs passive but is a bit lost why its so hard to tell what ship it
is
if we can use echo-sounder stuff to follow individual zooplankters in
the
ocean).

 >I have a few ideas I'm batting around for optional added
 >sophistication. Not unlike my Nasty Weapons in DSII from a
 >few years back. The trick is if they are worth it or not.
 >
 >Some involves using the DSII basic/enhanced/superior
 >concepts. Its still all very formative.

Well when you're ready don't hold back! ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: [SG] Friendly fire was Leading from the front, reprise Next: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm)