Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm)

Re: Leading from the front, reprise

From: Ryan Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:10:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Leading from the front, reprise

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Andy Cowell wrote:

> Theoretically. ;-) I can sit here all day and tell you how much better
> you can fight by sticking your head out your tank, but in combat, I'm
> not going to stick my head out the tank!

Then you won't see that T-80 platoon pop up over the rise
before they fire at you...

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -
-      BATF, People = People, what is confusing about this?	 -

Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm)