Prev: [DS] Missile Fire Next: Re : [OT] Figure painting question

K'Kree (was Rescuing livestock)

From: "Chris Downes-Ward" <cdownes-ward@9...>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:25:05 +0100
Subject: K'Kree (was Rescuing livestock)

K'Kree

(were, are, err will be) Horse sized xenophobic vegetarian
claustrophobic
herd animals. Any K'Kree who would get into a fighter is by definition
dangerously insane and vehicle crews are all seriously warped. The
smallest
infantry unit is about 50 creatures although with the use of VR,
chemicals
and smells you might get 10 or so to ride in an MICV, of course as each
trooper takes about 3 times capacity of a human this makes even the
smallest
K'Kree APC a size 7 vehicle (there is did get on topic at the end).

K'Kree select officers and leaders on a caste basis so quality of troops
and
quality of leaders is not linked so you can get Veteran units  with
class 3
leaders. In fact you could change the new leader die roll to a straight
"roll the die, 1-2 = 1, 3-4 = 2, 5-6 = 3".

K'Kree were not above using everything in the arsenal to kill carnivores
-
then they met the Hivers...

Chris D-W

Wilson
> Wasn't there a (bloodthirsty to carnivores/omnivores) vegetarian race
In