Prev: Re: [FT] Can "Extra Damage Control Parties" be hit on Threshholds? Next: Re: [FT] Level 2 Screens Minimum Mass

Re: [FT] Can "Extra Damage Control Parties" be hit on Threshholds?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:20:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Can "Extra Damage Control Parties" be hit on Threshholds?

***
I know you get more crew factors if the mass of the
ship is larger. Is there any other way to get them?
Can you buy a "larger crew" to get more crew factors?
Or is the increased mass of the ship the way you
do that?
***

I'm fairly certain it'd take a house rule. The problem is, I'm not
certain
how you'd point out 'extra crew'.

Likewise, I'd assume it'd take extra 'space', unless you're assuming
extra
crew factors are part of the overall crew rating, such that fewer of the
elite/excellent/whatever crew are necessary to 'run the ship', freeing
more
crew for the damage control, who, being elite/excellent/whatever, are
quite
capable of filling the role.

Not that Oerjan's number-crunching couldn't take a stab...

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [FT] Can "Extra Damage Control Parties" be hit on Threshholds? Next: Re: [FT] Level 2 Screens Minimum Mass