Prev: Re: [FT] Banked Weapons Next: Re: [FT] Banked Weapons

Re: [FT] Can "Extra Damage Control Parties" be hit on Threshholds?

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 23 May 2001 07:37:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Can "Extra Damage Control Parties" be hit on Threshholds?

On Tue, 22 May 2001, David Griffin wrote:

> Extra damage control parties are not officially
> a part of the FB1 design system as far as I can tell.

In the Fleet Book, the damage control party system was replaced with
crew factors. These are the stars in the ship's damage track. Each star
represents a proportion of the crew available to repair systems. Each
star is a damage control party.

If you want more damage control parties, you simply give ships more crew
factors. Spread them out evenly among the hull boxes. Then, you will
lose these crew factors as the ship takes damage, as normal. No need for
threshold checks.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Banked Weapons Next: Re: [FT] Banked Weapons