Prev: Re: Rescuing livestock Next: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot

RE: [OT ALERT] Coalition Warfare at it's finest <grin> And yes, this happens at 'home' too.

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:35:45 +1000
Subject: RE: [OT ALERT] Coalition Warfare at it's finest <grin> And yes, this happens at 'home' too.

At 10:09  22/05/01 +0900, you wrote:
>The only problem with this anology is that it's illegal in the US to
farm,
>eat and make things out of Bald Eagle skin.  I don't believe that the
same
>is true of the EMU.

Actually the analogy works really well once you realize that both
animals
are icons to their respective countries ;)

Derek (that's 'MR!!!!' to you lot) Fulton

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Rescuing livestock Next: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot