Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: Re: [OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

Re: [OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:09:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

***
We don't do a specific "Wings'n'Things" pack, but all of the individual
bits of all of our models can be bought separately (and we don't charge
a premium for this either - the individual parts of the model add up to
the selling price of the whole thing). At the moment I haven't been able
to get all of this information onto the website, it's a monumental task
to get all of the parts priced up for everything we make so I'm working
my way through slowly at the moment.
***

Given the extra effort you just mentioned, along with what I assume are
logistic problems, such as mo(u)lds set up for blocks of parts or even
complete figs, along with getting the list put together, both on paper
and
on the web site, AFTER you're done pricing, makes 'premium' pricing
something I never quibbled about.

Which, of course, adds nobility to your own work. ;->=

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: Re: [OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)