Prev: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: DS construction questions

[OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 06:37:57 -0500
Subject: [OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

***
Suitable wings, fins etc added to some of our other models (Peled, Yafo,
Laskov) would make then ideal partners for the Jericho.

> Purely as a thought for your consideration, Tony, what about a larger
> (DN-size) Jericho-style ship? I reckon it'd look great!

An even BIGGER Jericho ... let me think about it ...
***

I'd started to reply to Phil's note, but decided to wait for Tony's
reply.
My own feeling is that his first line could apply to the last. After
all,
the Ben-Gurion already has a small fin, and you could add more to your
heart's content. Other of the larger ships would handle the add-ons very
well.

For reasons I can't explain, I was less enamored with the DD than the
BC,
though a similar reaction on my part to the Jovian Chronicles ship that
also had the dorsal/ventral fin arraignment may explain it.

The Jericho's small fore section, (bridge?, quarters?) seems appropriate
for what is usually implied for battle cruiser, while the other capitals
would seem to be better modelled with blockier, sturdier looks.

Course, I always love new ships, so if you're up to, I'll be looking
forward to a psuedo-Excalibur.

BTW, Tony, your first comment reminds me of a question I also started to
ask earlier: Do you do a 'Wings 'n Things' pack? Just curious, as GZG's
would work admirably to my eye.

WOW! That was almost back on topic! ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: DS construction questions