Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 22:45:35 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

    I'm normally a lucker on this list which I get in degist form, but I
have
to speak up.

    We been trying to allow all units to fire, without unbalancing the
game.
We require that U after all movent is done, that U write down fire
orders for
each ship listing targets and weapons firing, indepentant by player, not
side.
    It has brought some interesting fire up, as 2 different players each

targeted a destroyer & escort cruiser and gave them all batteries, and
they
just vanished from heavy incoming fire, when both figured the other one
would
target the battleship.	:-)

DOC Agren

Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?