Prev: Re: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode Next: Re: [FT] WotW #8 Gatling Battery & Gatling Phaser

[ARCHIVES] Archives Updated

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:26:11 -0400
Subject: [ARCHIVES] Archives Updated

Hi everybody,

Sorry about the slow delays over the last while -- I've finally finished
updating the archives up to the middle of May, 2001.

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive

I've added something new -- all the previous archived stuff was only
available as zipped files by month.  Now you can view indicies of
subjects, authors, and threads for all previous years, as well as
downloading a zip file containing all the files for that year, in
the same format as the current archives.  They're pretty huge, but,
if you want your own off-line copy of the archives, now you can have
one.  (8-)

BTW -- we've got tentative dates up for GZG-ECC V, VI and VII: you
can find those at:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc

Thanks everybody,
JGH
--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"If a man wants to be of the greatest possible value to his fellow

Prev: Re: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode Next: Re: [FT] WotW #8 Gatling Battery & Gatling Phaser