Prev: Re: [OT] Victory Class Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing? Next: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 17:43:15 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Subject: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

On Wed, 16 May 2001 17:08:45 +0100 Tony Francis <tony.francis@kuju.com>
wrote:

Quoting The Beast:
>> I suspect Tony's Jericho is closer, though. I have GOTS to get some
money to that man!!! <<

> Well, I'm certainly not stopping you ;-) <

I'll bet... <g> In that case, in the interests of sending some of _my_
money your way, Tony, answer me this: what happened to the
"Miscellaneous" section of your Starship range, which appears to have
vanished from your website. In particular, did those fighters that were
definitely, in no way, not even remotely going to be like Vipers ever
see the light of day? 'Cause I've been waiting for them for at least 6
months!

Phil
"We gotta get out into Space / If it's the last thing we ever do!"
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet

Prev: Re: [OT] Victory Class Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing? Next: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)