Prev: RE: Re: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode Next: Re: [OT] Victory Class Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

Re: [OT] Victory Class Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:51:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Victory Class Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

> How close is it to the Evil Empire's(tm) Necron
> Reaper? It's been awhile
> since I viewed Crusade, but thought, with a few
> simple adjustments, it
> might fit.

Is this a currently for sale miniature? Do you
have a link?
***

It was in the number 2 Official BFG Magazine.

May require a troll call.

I suspect Tony's Jerico is closer, though. I have GOTS to get some money
that man!!!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: RE: Re: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode Next: Re: [OT] Victory Class Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?