Prev: [OT]Doolittle Raiders Reunion Next: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

RE: [OT]Doolittle Raiders Reunion

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:36:34 -0700
Subject: RE: [OT]Doolittle Raiders Reunion

Ah now I know where they where coming from. I live near the Burbank
Airport
and
late on Sunday we had quite a few old W.W.II planes fly over. I thought
maybe they
where doing some film shoot, but I bet they where fueling up etc. at the
Airport.

		Daniel

Raiders
> was held. It featured 12 B-25 Mitchell bombers, a variety of smaller
aircraft...

Prev: [OT]Doolittle Raiders Reunion Next: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire