Prev: Javelin ATGM Next: Re :A question of etiquette and focus

RE: [FT] Earthforce Sourcebook - Babylon Project

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:16:08 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Earthforce Sourcebook - Babylon Project

You have to remember that this was all done under FT2, so was
constructed
under the old rules.
It's all been superseded by the B5 Shipbuilders guild FB2 conversions,
so
follow the webring around for the current listings.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[Firestorm] GM Battletech Webgame#2