Prev: Re :A question of etiquette and focus Next: Javelin ATGM

Re: FT-MT missiles

From: "Matthew Smith" <matt@s...>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 22:31:11 +0100
Subject: Re: FT-MT missiles

I like this idea, but I don't like the thought of having to keep records
for
each missile. What you might try is having various different coloured
missile markers, so that whenever a spread of missiles is launched from
ship, they can all be the same colour and a suitably coloured dot can be
put
in the velocity box for that ship. Then you could work out the speed of
missile by seeing the speed at which it was launched, and how many turns
ago, without having to keep records or use numbered counters. Just a
thought.

Matthew Smith