Prev: Freespace (Was FT-Battleship designs) (Long) Next: FW: Freespace (Was FT-Battleship designs) (Long)

RE: [OT] NBCi to close

From: "Andrew Ayres" <ftshipcreator@b...>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 19:50:47 +1000
Subject: RE: [OT] NBCi to close

I am a bit delayed on this (same reasons as my other post), but my host
is
doing the same.  All free service (including my sight) will be scraped.

So if anyone knows of a host who provides ASP and access database
support,
or who can host my site for me, could you please reply to this, or
contact
me on
mailto:ftshipcreator@bigpond.com

Thanks,