Prev: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods Next: RE: [FT] Savasku Pods

RE: [FT] Savasku Pods

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 12:45:50 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] Savasku Pods

Just out of curiosity, have you tried cloaked ships?  You'll have to
play a
guessing game as to where he will end up, but you might be able to close
with him that way.

Just a thought.  Don't have any idea how feasible it would be.

Mike Hudak
mihudak@state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie
Soundtrack

Falcon Eggs Will Hatch Soon!
Make Sure You're There to See and Hear It!
Visit: http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/falcon/

Prev: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods Next: RE: [FT] Savasku Pods