Prev: Re: Somethign cool I read (LONG) Next: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods

[OT] Military history dates

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 16:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [OT] Military history dates

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about a project for a while now, and with Corey
actually coding Java, the time has come for your input...

We want your favourite dates in military history; the more obscure the
better! Tell us when your personal favourite battle was, when your
historical figure of choice was born/killed/promoted/demoted...

The 20th century is pretty well covered, so give us earlier dates,
ideally. Those of you with a 'pet' ancient empire take note!

This Java applet project will be appearing on my revamped website later
this summer, and possibly on Corey's as well.

Please reply to me OFF LIST!

Thanks,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: Somethign cool I read (LONG) Next: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods