Prev: [OT] Toy store update Next: Re: [FullThrust] Stratfor predicts FSE/NSL split? <grin>

Re: ADFC clarification

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 12:19:59 EDT
Subject: Re: ADFC clarification

All this is good to know but I just today came across this in FB1:

On page 7: under Area-Defence Fire Control (ADFC)

"...One ADFC allows...directly attacking one other ship that is within
6"..."

Does that mean toprotect *two* ships you need *two*  ADFC?  Three to
protect three?

Suddenly I am a 'mite bewildered' by those words.

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: [OT] Toy store update Next: Re: [FullThrust] Stratfor predicts FSE/NSL split? <grin>