Prev: Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale Next: Re: DS - OT - Cross Genre Designs

RE: A question of ettiquete and focus

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 21:37:52 -0400
Subject: RE: A question of ettiquete and focus

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Glenn M Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 9:24 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

On Wed, 2 May 2001 15:23:31 -0400 "Thomas Barclay"
<kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca>
writes:
[snip]

>2) Focus:
>There seem to be a number of "where will
>country X be?" discussion going on here (and
>one oddly OT discussion on Rome, which
>although fascinating is hardly GZG related). It
>might strike some as the ultimate irony for me to
>be the one bringing this up, but<snip>

Didn't there was such an animal.

[snip]

Glenn/Triphibious
-----End Original Message-----

For those interested,

To subscribe:
 Send a message to majordomo@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
 With 'subscribe gzgpedia' as the first line in the BODY of the message.

It will reply with a message and an authentication number. Reply to that
message with the authentication command as the first line in the body.

Once subscribed, you can post to:
 gzgpedia@csua.berkeley.edu

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
http://www.ftsr.org/gzg/
---

Prev: Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale Next: Re: DS - OT - Cross Genre Designs