Prev: Re: [OT] Force sizes - interesting article Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 21:23:59 EDT
Subject: Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale

Bless you too child!  Now, after I pay for all those 1/72nd figures I
just 'won" I might have some money left...

On Tue, 1 May 2001 05:56:53 -0700 (PDT) Shawn M Mininger
<smininger@yahoo.com> writes:
>Hey Scott.  I'm mostly a Full Thrust player, but I've
>been getting into DSII because of this list.  I have
>heard so many cool stories and seen so many user web
>sites, that I decided to try it.
>
>I have a buddy that loves the Tuffleyverse. I have
>told him that I wanted to add DSII as the planet level
>invasion forces to our Full Thrust campaign.
>
>I'd be very interested in purchasing some miniatures,
>as I have none for this scale (but I have quite a few
>for FT).
>

>--- Scott Spieker <scspieker@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>     I have recently traded for a large collection of
>> 'stuff'.  As a part of
>> the collection, there is a large DS2 tank force that
>> is entirely painted and
>> based.  I am looking to sell the collection off
>> since I don't have anyone
>> else who likes DS2 - even though I own the rules and
>> have enough tanks for
>> three people.
>>
>>     Anyway, the collection is comprised mainly of
>> Centurion / Renegade
>> Legion tanks (some plastic, some metal) and GZG
>> Future Wars tanks.  There is
>> close to 60 tanks total.  Unfortunately there is no
>> infantry to support the
>> tanks though.  All of the vehicles are grav and
>> mounted on bases to give
>> them the perception of grav flight.	The bases are
>> flocked and easily fit
>> within the storage cases.  I can and will supply
>> photos on my website this
>> evening.
>>
>>     If I don't find any interest in this collection,
>> I will be posting it
>> for auction on e-bay.
>>
>>     If you are interested, please contact me
>> off-list at:
>> scspieker@yahoo.com
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Scott Spieker
>>

>=====
>Thank You,
>
>Shawn M Mininger

>http://auctions.yahoo.com/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [OT] Force sizes - interesting article Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust