Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale

Re: A question of ettiquete and focus

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 21:23:59 EDT
Subject: Re: A question of ettiquete and focus

On Wed, 2 May 2001 15:23:31 -0400 "Thomas Barclay"
<kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca>
writes:
>1) Ettiquette point:
<snip>
>replying to posts make a point to excerpt
>portions of the post that aren't required. An
<snip>
>no penalties for failing to comply, but it is a nice
>gesture.

Right, have noticed I am not cutting so much as previously.  Thanks for
the reminder

>2) Focus:
>There seem to be a number of "where will
>country X be?" discussion going on here (and
>one oddly OT discussion on Rome, which
>although fascinating is hardly GZG related). It
>might strike some as the ultimate irony for me to
>be the one bringing this up, but<snip>

Didn't there was such an animal.

>Thank you for your time.
>
>Oh, and one last thing: This is an international
<snip>
>we'd all just keep that in mind when bashing
>other nationalities or ethnicities, or when just
<snip>

An always valid concern!

>Tomb Raider

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale