Prev: Re: Foamcore and hot cutters Re: Terrain Next: [OT] Force sizes - interesting article

GZG OLC

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 15:57:44 +0100
Subject: GZG OLC

The latest 2001 catalogue has just been uploaded to the web site at:

http://www.gtns.net/gzg/index.html

It includes the may/apr update sheet, I have not uploaded this as I can
not
get the file size down to less than 3 megs !!, but basically it details:
	a flying saucer for the Bug Eyed Martians.
	The gurkhas added to teh SGA range
	A new range called Romanov Hegemony female troops.
	A new heavy tank in the future wars range DF-T61
	And a new light steam tank to the PAX LIMPOPO range.
	And finally a couple of 6mm War of teh Worlds type tripods also
on the
Future wars page.

If you want to browse the images that are available go to

http://www.gtns.net/gzg/images

or the older ones at

http://www.gtns.net/gzg/oldimages

Jon has promised to send some new photos pretty soon and I will get
these
uploaded ASAP when they arrive, we are also trialing a shopping cart
system
at the moment as well so please check back soon.

Out Of Print material will also be available from the site in the near
future.

Thanks for the attention, any comments please feel free to send them to
me
at paul@gtns.net

I also accept money, figures, favours, food and beer. Not necessarily in
that order ;)

Paul Owen

Prev: Re: Foamcore and hot cutters Re: Terrain Next: [OT] Force sizes - interesting article