Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: NEW US Timeline

Re: Terrain

From: "Chuck Parrott" <chuckparrott@e...>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 22:54:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Terrain

> This may be the stuff that KR referred to as 'pink death'; whatever
you
do,
> check your ventilation.

It is indeed, and I will be taking the necessary ventilation precautions
work with it.  My company does some work with toner cartridges so we
have
put in some serious ventilation facilities for that work.

> The_Beast (who is STILL certain he saw some blue stuff with the word
> 'styrofoam')

You aren't imagining things, they still print styrofoam insulation on
the
boards, just in the construction industry they refer to it as foam core
(or
so my brother-in-law contractor tells me).  I was at my local Home Depot
this weekend pricing sheets and the shelf labels where they had it
stacked
called it foam core as well.

Chuck

Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: NEW US Timeline