Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: Terrain

[DS2] - TANKS! For sale

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@y...>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 08:06:01 -0400
Subject: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale

Hi all,
    I have recently traded for a large collection of 'stuff'.  As a part
of
the collection, there is a large DS2 tank force that is entirely painted
and
based.	I am looking to sell the collection off since I don't have
anyone
else who likes DS2 - even though I own the rules and have enough tanks
for
three people.

    Anyway, the collection is comprised mainly of Centurion / Renegade
Legion tanks (some plastic, some metal) and GZG Future Wars tanks.
There is
close to 60 tanks total.  Unfortunately there is no infantry to support
the
tanks though.  All of the vehicles are grav and mounted on bases to give
them the perception of grav flight.  The bases are flocked and easily
fit
within the storage cases.  I can and will supply photos on my website
this
evening.

    If I don't find any interest in this collection, I will be posting
it
for auction on e-bay.

    If you are interested, please contact me off-list at:
scspieker@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Scott Spieker

Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: Terrain