Prev: Re: OU Internal Factions Next: Re: FT-Battleship designs

NEW US Timeline

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 01:56:00 -0400
Subject: NEW US Timeline

My friend and I study history as a hobby.  We are always coming up with
historical variants.  Any alternate history film/book/show/ect. also
gets our attention.  As a result we have seen many bad historys about
the end of the USA.  Most are so bad as to be unmentionable.  (Obvously
written by someone who didn't get into the details...)

At first we both "killed" the offical GZG timeline -- we felt that
something was wrong.  We eventually came to the conclusion that some
details are missing, and others appear to be wrong.  (A few simple
patches are in order...)

But, instead of trying to "patch" the offical timeline...Lets do
something more fun -- create our own!  It does say in the FT book to
create our own history/races/ect.

Any ideas?

Donald Hosford