Prev: Re: OU Internal Factions Next: Re: Intelligence intercept of Nekton Intelligence Efforts.Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: FT-Battleship designs

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:39:33 +1000
Subject: Re: FT-Battleship designs

G'day Bif,

Can you remind me how you take damage on a turret when the ship is under

general fire. And I think I like the idea of setting arc at orders time
for
the turret better than it always being optimal, but that opinion may
change
if I get to see this system in actions in a game.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053