Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: [FT] SENTRI Drones.

Re: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:55:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships

"Imre A. Szabo" wrote:

> > I'm with you so far, and the design looks fine, but the important
> > part, that most people might have a problem with, is how the
bio-MASS
> > is transferred (game mechanics wise)...
> >
> > Schoon
> >
> Two options...
>
> 1.  Only during strategic turns.  (Prevents problems in FT games)
> OR
> 2.  During FT games. [snippage]

3.  The grubship and the ship being replenished underway both have drone
wombs.

The drones are launched by the grubship, and absorbed by the feeding
ship.  no
new rules need be written; although, it implies that any ship too small

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: [FT] SENTRI Drones.