Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: [FH] LLAR was Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 19:09:08 EDT
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Even in the future you need lot's of soldiers to protect/run an
interstellar 'empire' (whatever you call it) plus provide mercenaries
for
all the wars that LLAR merc's are *explicitly* mentioned...

Glenn/Triphibious

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:49:44 -0500 "Don M" <madd@vvm.com> writes:

> [...]

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: [FH] LLAR was Re: The United States in Full Thrust