Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 15:40:29 EDT
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:08:01 -0500 "Don M" <madd@vvm.com> writes:

>> [Diving into my bunker before Beth the Biologist puts the 'red dot
>of
>> death' on me for denying the reality of the other "GW".]
>> Glenn/Triphibious
>> This is my Science Fiction Alter Ego E-mail address.
>
>Glenn,
>      If it did warm would that bring back the dinosaurs???LOL

Is THAT where the Starguard Ralnai came from?  It explains a great
deal...

>The people who do follow the GW theory should have a look
>at the 5000 years of recorded human history, I think they would
>be mildly surprised...........
>Oh S***!!! IN COMING!!
>
>Don M

Don, I seem to have lost your signaL. say again....

Bzzt crackle Bzzz

Don?

[shrieking sounds followed by explosions!]

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust